Thursday 24 April 2014

Evaluation (6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?)


I already had knowledge on how to use photoshop but i developed my knowledge a lot further during the development of my magazine. Other things that i learnt such as InDesign and Voki etc. I had no prior knowledge of what they were or how to use them. I learnt how to place on image over the top of another and merge them as one which helped me out with my magazine.

Using blogger was simple as I am fairly good on the computer and it is not a complex website to navigate, i believe that blogger is a very effective way of producing and storing coursework as it means that everything is well monitored and tracked to make sure everything is in order etc.

I did find it difficult with some of the new technologies used for example i had some difficulty when i first began learning how to use InDesign when we begun making plans. I eventually picked up enough skills to complete my magazine however i would like to continue to learn on InDesign to help me in my future studies where i may need to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment