Friday 6 September 2013

Introduction to my blog

Welcome to my Blog.

I am currently studying AS Media Studies and as my coursework task I am going to create a music magazine. The purpose of this blog so that all of my work can be easily found and is easily visible to my teacher and an examining board. The idea of the blog is to upload a day by day update of the progress I have made on the planning and research for my magazine. This blog will include:
  • Screenshots of the progress I have made
  • Research that I have found from various sources (other magazines, websites etc) 
  • Planning of my magazine
  • My drafts and final version of my magazine
  • Videos of Musicians that relate to my website
In addition to this I have purchased specific music magazines that focus on my chosen music genre. This will hopefully help me to gather an idea of a music magazine layout.
About Me

I am studying Media, Psychology and PE in Sixth Form. When I am not in school my main hobbies are different types of sport, my favourite sport is football which I play 3/4 times a week. I also enjoy playing golf and tennis however the time of year and the elements decides how many times I play those two sports as they are considered as "summer sports." I am very much a music lover however I don't have a certain type of favourite.  My website is going to be about House music as it is a type of music which I enjoy a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment